Not content with launching Tescos healthy eating, the Tescos online dieting program has become one of their most successful lines of late with Tesco diet membership topping 300,000 people! It seems as though there are many dieters out there looking for help and assistance with their nutritional and calorie intake.
Tesco Diet Facts
- Get your free diet profile and see what needs to be done.
- A selection of diets to chose from including the GI Diet and Mediterranean Diet to name but two.
- Personalised dietary meal plans.
- A pre-printed shopping list for you to follow.
- Learn how to include your favorite food in your diet.
- Get expert nutritional support and advice.
- Work at your own pace online and in the comfort of your own home.
- Learn when to eat, what to eat and what not to eat.
- Relieve your stress levels with some healthy eating.
- Learn what a diet can actually do for you and how it works.
Click here to sign up Sign-up now!
Whether you are looking for a wedding day diet or want to become a member of the Tesco weight watchers community, there are personal plans, menus and advice available online all day every day. Many people are looking towards their own Tesco Christmas diet or a Tesco New Year plan for 2008 to boost them at the turn of the year. Whether you are looking for a traditional diet, the GI Diet of even the Mediterranean Diet, the Tesco dieting site has everything for you and more.
Tescos diets will produce your very own weekly dieting plan, give you the motivation to succeed and show you what you can do with just a little application. Learn how to reduce your stress levels, what foods to avoid, portion sizes, when to eat and when not to eat. Simple but very effective, online dieting at its best from a name you can trust, whether you use the Tesco food range or not!
So whether you are looking for a wedding dress 12, a curvy wedding dress 16 or that elusive dream wedding dress 10, it can be yours with just a little help and a little will power.
Those fans of GMTV out there will see that Tesco Diets are sponsoring the Inch Loss Island weight loss program, which has seen a group of viewers holed up on Inch Loss Island with a team of fitness instructors and diet experts. Check out GMTV presenter Kate Garraway, nutritionist Amanda Hamilton, celebrity fitness guru Mark Anthony, life coach Pete Cohen and Dr Hilary Jones every morning for two weeks from 14th January. Kate Garraway's former Strictly Come Dancing partner Anton du Beke will also be teaching the recruits a special dance routine for the end of the two week show.
Get yourself ready for the wedding of your life Sign-up now!
The increase in the visibility of online diets has been assisted by a whole range of new diet programs and diet books which include the Sun Diet, The Fit Squad Diet, Channel Fives Diet Doctors, Naturediet Lite Diet, Rick Gallop's Express GI Diet for Busy People, "The Diet Plate" Male Diet Plate, "The Diet Plate" Female Diet Plate, and the The Food Doctor Everyday Diet .
* There are a number of variations available which include the Tesco GI Diet, Tesco Light Choices Diet, Tesco Mediterranean Diet, Tesco Total Wellbeing Diet, Tesco Vegetarian Diet, Tesco Low Carb Diet and the Tesco Totals Diet.